Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thanks Google.

well i was one of the unfortunate bloggers who completely lost their blog (as well as my entire email account) yesterday. it's finally back. better late than never i suppose. i really thought it was gone for good!!! i'm going to work on backing up all my info just in case this happens again. and also look into switching to wordpress maybe. too bad i have no clue about any of that lol but i figure if i mess around enough i can get it figured out.

anyway, just wanted to remind everyone of my giveaway for "The Ultimate Body Sculpt & Conditioning With Kettlebells" DVD. I also have a bunch of exciting giveaways coming up in the next few weeks, so definitely keep checking back!!

I'm glad to be back, I missed you all!!

xoxo,

Lindsey

9 comments:

J and A said...

Whew! Glad you're back! I was worried when you were mia yesterday. What do you mean blog gone! :) I am patiently waiting the dvd I ordered and I bought my kettlebell on Thurs!

lindseyloo. said...

I went to check my email yesterday morning and kept getting an error message saying that my account had been "disabled"! I was freaking!!

And the DVD typically ships super fast, so I'm guessing you'll have it very very soon! Can't wait to hear how you like it!

TJOsMommy said...

woohoo! You're back :)

Ashlee @ A Housewife Manifesto said...

Yay! I'm really glad that you got your blog back. That's actually pretty fast if you think about it!

Unknown said...

This is so scary!!
Come follow me back!

linds. said...

i thought it would be back sometime yesterday afternoon, but when it was still gone when i got up this morning i was starting to accept the fact that it was gone forever!

Cari said...

Glad you are back!!

Anonymous said...

I was skurred for you when I heard your blog went down the drain..SO glad you're back lovey!

Shopper Gal said...

Hi Lindsey, glad you back :) I'd be super duper interested in your giveaway for the "Ultimate Body Scupt & Conditioning with Kettleballs DVD"!!
Thanks!
Tessa

www.shoppergal.com